My partner and I stayed at this hotel for three nights in August 2011.
- In the main street of Ubud, two minutes walk from Monkey Forest and 10 minutes from the local market. Close to restaurants, shops, massage ...
- The rooms are arranged around a large tropical garden with pool. It is quiet and peaceful.
- The staff is friendly and try to help with your questions or problems. Cafeteria staff is helpful and professional.
- Breakfast, without being spectacular, is correct and plentiful. Includes tea or coffee, toast, eggs and some fruit.
- You can pay by credit card at no extra charge.
- The rooms are not very original, and somewhat spoiled.
- The official prices of the hotel are extremely expensive for the quality of the rooms. We reserve the first night hotel for $ 40 Agoda when the price they had was $ 120.
- When asked for two additional nights at the same price, at first got problems, but later agreed and they respected us the price. (Best to book in any web page or at least know what the real price)
- They do not have WIFI in the rooms, unless you get one just above the cafeteria.
- The hotel taxi service for excursions is just as expensive than if you hire on the street. Should have lower prices for guests staying at the hotel.
Well-located hotel with lovely garden and friendly staff. Rooms adequate but not spectacular and totally overvalued official prices.
Recommended? Depends on what you pay.
Return to this hotel if not pay more than $ 40 per night with breakfast and A/C included.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ubud Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Ubud Inn Bali