We spent 4 days in one of the studio rooms and could not fault anything during our stay (and believe me, I am quite hard to please). The room was huge and comfortable, resort as a whole, absolutely gorgeous and crammed full of antiques and local arts and crafts. Fantastic grounds and staff could not have done more for us. Highly recommend asking the staff to take you down to the river/waterfall for a swim. Definitely need to be accompanied as the current is deceptively strong but it was a great experience.
In all, can't recommend this place highly enough and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Tanah Merah Art resort is located only 4 km (4000 m) from the center of busy Ubud. The short scenic route from Ubud winds thru rice terraces with view of the big volcanoes until you arrive at the hotel with the only access in Ubud to the Petanu river in the jungle, where you can swim up to the waterfall. The 18 villas and rooms are decorated with art and antiques. The unique museum and gallery here take you thru 2000 years of Indonesian and Balinese history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tanah Merah Art Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanah Merah Resort And Gallery
- Tanah Merah Resort & Gallery Hotel Ubud
- Tanah Merah Hotel Gallery
- Tanah Merah Art Resort Ubud, Bali