A visit to Tanah Merah is like entering an alternate reality...a place you have never been before and a place you can't wait to get back to once you have left it! Stunning setting along a valley complete with its own waterfall, excellent service, incredible decorating...each room or villa more unique then the last. Peter, the friendly Danish/Indonesian owner, and his friendly and sweet staff has created an experience that you will never forget. I just arrived home yeserday and I am already booking again!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Tanah Merah Art resort is located only 4 km (4000 m) from the center of busy Ubud. The short scenic route from Ubud winds thru rice terraces with view of the big volcanoes until you arrive at the hotel with the only access in Ubud to the Petanu river in the jungle, where you can swim up to the waterfall. The 18 villas and rooms are decorated with art and antiques. The unique museum and gallery here take you thru 2000 years of Indonesian and Balinese history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Tanah Merah Art Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanah Merah Resort And Gallery
- Tanah Merah Resort & Gallery Hotel Ubud
- Tanah Merah Hotel Gallery
- Tanah Merah Art Resort Ubud, Bali