Staff was so sweet, helpful and friendly. The owner was nice and friendly. We immediately felt welcomed.
There is a cool local gallery and shop. Lovely infinity pool. Beautiful Balinese decor around the hotel and in the rooms.
Located a 10-15mim drive from central Ubud, and the hotel provides a convenient free shuttle one way. Cost us 50,000 to get back which is quite cheap.
Breakfast was good. Large amounts and good selection. They can serve it right to your villa.
The only downside was the restaurant food was really pricey do we opted to go into town for dinner.
Overall a really great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Tanah Merah Art resort is located only 4 km (4000 m) from the center of busy Ubud. The short scenic route from Ubud winds thru rice terraces with view of the big volcanoes until you arrive at the hotel with the only access in Ubud to the Petanu river in the jungle, where you can swim up to the waterfall. The 18 villas and rooms are decorated with art and antiques. The unique museum and gallery here take you thru 2000 years of Indonesian and Balinese history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tanah Merah Art Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanah Merah Resort & Gallery Hotel Ubud
- Tanah Merah Resort And Gallery
- Tanah Merah Hotel Gallery
- Tanah Merah Art Resort Ubud, Bali