Stayed here in feb and really enjoyed it. Beautiful setting, great food, the staff couldnt do enough to help us. Many different types of rooms, we had a cottage which was lovely, only down side was 2 single beds pushed together and made separately which meant i kept falling into the gap ;-).
Amazing museum and you must go down to the river with the guides, highlight of all of bali!!!!! Beware of the 5am prayer time echoing on loudspeakers throughout the hills. Not the hotels fault but some prior warning would have been nice, i could have gotten some ear plugs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Tanah Merah Art resort is located only 4 km (4000 m) from the center of busy Ubud. The short scenic route from Ubud winds thru rice terraces with view of the big volcanoes until you arrive at the hotel with the only access in Ubud to the Petanu river in the jungle, where you can swim up to the waterfall. The 18 villas and rooms are decorated with art and antiques. The unique museum and gallery here take you thru 2000 years of Indonesian and Balinese history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tanah Merah Art Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanah Merah Resort & Gallery Hotel Ubud
- Tanah Merah Resort And Gallery
- Tanah Merah Hotel Gallery
- Tanah Merah Art Resort Ubud, Bali