We stayed a night in the room Rembulan. It was a great experience!
We were a little bit afraid when reading the other reviews but this room was what we expected from pictures and description from the official hotel website.
Our room was clean and spacious. The bed was really comfortable.
The bathroom was big and convenient, which was really rice. We appreciated the fact that it was clean without any insects although it was an open bathroom.
Breakfast was good and the pool was usable.
What we loved about this place was its location. On one of the main streets at Ubud, it was just perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flourish with authentic Balinese hospitality and discover the mystique of old Ubud in "wish is our command" colorful themed huts including abundant daily room service breakfast and formal afternoon tea in botanical pavilion while watching Balinese girls make traditional spiritual offerings. Find repose in air-conditioned Elizabethan library decorated with antiques or reinvigorate in jungle-side bath. Our eco-friendly bungalow in a secluded ravine is a seven-minute walk from Ubud Center/Palace. Hassle-free transportation and in-room massage available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Matahari Cottage Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matahari Cottage b&b
- Matahari Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Matahari Cottage Bed And Breakfast Ubud, Bali