Review Highlights
Blissful Bali Retreat 💖

I came into the retreat just wanting to connect with myself. But I walked away with so much more... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jade E
via mobile
beautiful, transformative, wonderful week

Reviewed March 10, 2019
sashamarie23
Brooklyn, New York
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $70.00
from $40.00
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews ubud corner bhindi life changing experience private villa silent meditation inner peace teacher training an open heart spiritual journey meditation practice deeper meaning true essence vegan food daily meditation beautiful experience water temple pure bliss
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

all the tremendous reviews are spot on! it was really a perfect week. as mentioned Bindi and Anisha, our teachers, were beyond inspiring, patient, kind, caring and heart opening. they were so great everyone wants to talk about them first, but also to be mentioned is the GORGEOUS accommodations. every villa has their own beautiful pool, amazing outdoor living room, beautiful bedroom, everything you could want. it was luxurious! my best friend and i went together and we had the most beautiful and transformative time there. the yoga was perfect for us as beginners (but more experienced people enjoyed it too) and the meditation was truly beautiful. we hope we have the opportunity to go back some day. the other people in our group were like minded and amazing and we will definitely stay in touch, felt such a community form over the week. try to do the 7 day if you can, it really made a difference. thank you deeply!

1  Thank sashamarie23
Reviewed March 9, 2019

This retreat was an unexpected awakening for me..... it's as though my spirit has come to life. I'm so curious and excited to learn more. I am so grateful that this door has been opened for me.

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

I am a beginner. I am a french canadien from Canada. I was doing research and research to find THE good retreat...not surfing, not chilling but for a 7 days straight yoga and meditation retreat...learning how to focuss and how to learn something.

I don’t kbow what is this place. Eho sre those teachers, but the soul of all this is and the quality of everything is magical.

I will have this indise me, to help me, all my life. Thank you...

Jacinthe

3  Thank JParenteau
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

This place was amazing and the beautiful people here are so professional and the hospitality was just perfect in every way.
I was the only guy here and was welcomed and never felt that I was in the wrong place.
The villas are second to none and the surrounding area is exceptional.
I can't thank Bindi & Anisha for the experience they had given me they are the most kindest soles you will ever meet and with this gave me an ever lasting life experience that I won't forget and my new journey in life with yoga.
I can't wait to be back here again. This place and the people are really unique and caring it changed my life
I couldn't be more grateful to Bindi & Anisha
Thankyou again blooming lotus yoga

1  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed January 12, 2019

Great yoga, great people, fantastic food (despite my reservations about vegan food). Learned to meditate and the villa was just amazing. cant wait to go back. Hope you get Bindi as she is just a beautiful soul.

Date of experience: December 2018