Review Highlights
Everything you could wish for in a perfect retreat

This was a great and life changing experience. You learn the basics of different kinds of yoga and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Anikav
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
via mobile
A beautiful experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Linda B

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $33.00
from $40.00
from $15.00
from $52.00
More Info
All reviews ubud corner bhindi life changing experience silent meditation private villa inner peace teacher training an open heart spiritual journey meditation practice deeper meaning true essence vegan food daily meditation beautiful experience pure bliss explore ubud
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This retreat was an unexpected awakening for me..... it's as though my spirit has come to life. I'm so curious and excited to learn more. I am so grateful that this door has been opened for me.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am a beginner. I am a french canadien from Canada. I was doing research and research to find THE good retreat...not surfing, not chilling but for a 7 days straight yoga and meditation retreat...learning how to focuss and how to learn something.

I don’t kbow what is this place. Eho sre those teachers, but the soul of all this is and the quality of everything is magical.

I will have this indise me, to help me, all my life. Thank you...

Jacinthe

1  Thank JParenteau
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

This place was amazing and the beautiful people here are so professional and the hospitality was just perfect in every way.
I was the only guy here and was welcomed and never felt that I was in the wrong place.
The villas are second to none and the surrounding area is exceptional.
I can't thank Bindi & Anisha for the experience they had given me they are the most kindest soles you will ever meet and with this gave me an ever lasting life experience that I won't forget and my new journey in life with yoga.
I can't wait to be back here again. This place and the people are really unique and caring it changed my life
I couldn't be more grateful to Bindi & Anisha
Thankyou again blooming lotus yoga

Reviewed January 12, 2019

Great yoga, great people, fantastic food (despite my reservations about vegan food). Learned to meditate and the villa was just amazing. cant wait to go back. Hope you get Bindi as she is just a beautiful soul.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Photos can't show you how great this place is. I spent the first week of the year there. What place is better to celeberate the New Year's Eve? It was a fresh peaceful start to the year. I'm grateful to our teacher Anisha. She is an excellent and compassionate teacher. Timmy and everyone else were friendly and always answer your questions with a warm smile. The food was nice most of the time. I'm definitely coming back! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to find peace and love from within.

Date of experience: January 2019