Review Highlights
Blissful Bali Retreat πŸ’–

I came into the retreat just wanting to connect with myself. But I walked away with so much more... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Jade E
via mobile
Everything you could wish for in a perfect retreat

This was a great and life changing experience. You learn the basics of different kinds of yoga and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Anikav
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $70.00
from $40.00
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews ubud corner bhindi life changing experience private villa silent meditation inner peace teacher training an open heart spiritual journey meditation practice deeper meaning true essence vegan food daily meditation beautiful experience water temple pure bliss
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

This place was amazing and the beautiful people here are so professional and the hospitality was just perfect in every way.
I was the only guy here and was welcomed and never felt that I was in the wrong place.
The villas are second to none and the surrounding area is exceptional.
I can't thank Bindi & Anisha for the experience they had given me they are the most kindest soles you will ever meet and with this gave me an ever lasting life experience that I won't forget and my new journey in life with yoga.
I can't wait to be back here again. This place and the people are really unique and caring it changed my life
I couldn't be more grateful to Bindi & Anisha
Thankyou again blooming lotus yoga

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed January 12, 2019

Great yoga, great people, fantastic food (despite my reservations about vegan food). Learned to meditate and the villa was just amazing. cant wait to go back. Hope you get Bindi as she is just a beautiful soul.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Photos can't show you how great this place is. I spent the first week of the year there. What place is better to celeberate the New Year's Eve? It was a fresh peaceful start to the year. I'm grateful to our teacher Anisha. She is an excellent and compassionate teacher. Timmy and everyone else were friendly and always answer your questions with a warm smile. The food was nice most of the time. I'm definitely coming back! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to find peace and love from within.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2019

I went on the retreat over the Christmas period as it sounded a great way to spend that time doing some exercise. What I didn't know was that I would have a life changing experience over the 7 day retreat and meet someone of the most beautiful souls on the same journey. Anisha was our teacher, but I prefer to call her a healer. Yoga is not just asana (physical movement) but a way of living, breathing and thinking. I have learnt techniques I will continue to study and use for the rest of my life. I cannot recommend this retreat highly enough. Namaste.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

I have had the great pleasure of attending both a week long yoga retreat and a 200 hour teacher training course at Blooming Lotus. It is a beautiful location in paradise but more importantly the teachers are truly excellent and deeply committed to sharing their knowledge and wisdom on the path to yoga. I am so grateful to Lily, Ramanada, Bindi and Timmy for creating such a beautiful experience. If you're considering a teacher training course, I can't recommend blooming lotus highly enough!

Date of experience: November 2018