Review Highlights
Blissful Bali Retreat 💖

I came into the retreat just wanting to connect with myself. But I walked away with so much more... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jade E
via mobile
Everything you could wish for in a perfect retreat

This was a great and life changing experience. You learn the basics of different kinds of yoga and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Anikav
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $70.00
from $40.00
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews ubud corner bhindi life changing experience private villa silent meditation inner peace teacher training an open heart spiritual journey meditation practice deeper meaning true essence vegan food daily meditation beautiful experience water temple pure bliss
Reviewed October 29, 2018

I was so fortunate to have been able to experience all that Blooming Lotus has to offer.
I stayed for the 4 day Yoga Retreat - would have absolutely loved longer if I could have! It was truly special to be immersed in the stunning nature setting in which I was able to completely switch off and connect with such an amazing group of like minded people, and of course our inspiring yoga teachers Lisa and Bindi.

Every day there there was something new to learn and I feel so grateful that I was provided with such incredible tools that I have been able to incorporate into my own yoga practice. Lisa and Bindi are true angels and have such a grounding and loving presence about them. We were all so spoilt with beyond delicious vegetarian food, hospitable and friendly staff, and healing asana and restorative yoga practices. The daily meditation practices were a very humbling experience and I am so grateful I was able to build on this area of my practice and can now continue this into my day to day living.

Thank you for Blooming Lotus for making my trip to Bali one I'll never forget!

Amy xx
Sydney, Australia

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Namaste everyone!

I attempted a week of meditation and yoga retreat at blooming lotus yoga in Ubud with my mom in October 2018.

We are so grateful we lived this beautiful experience at blooming lotus.
It was way beyond our expectations.
We knew we didn’t want something too touristic like yoga business because it’s in vogue.
We are used to do yoga Iyengar in France, which is very rigorous. So we were glad to have good basis to start this retreat. Even though if you are beginner it’s perfectly fine.
We didn’t learn new asanas but some series to link different asanas were new though.
What we really learnt is all the meditation technique and process and tips! We definitely improved our breathing technique through meditation and yoga practice which makes it a very different experience!

We had Lisa and Bindi through the retreat and wouahouuuh!!! What beautiful souls. They are so shining, smiling, positive and have such beautiful words. So inspiring people.
This is what we really enjoyed at blooming lotus. This is not just about asanas and stretching it’s definitely about a way of living, a way of thinking, a way of being, being us! And it’s so beautiful.

We both came with different expectations and we succeeded in achieving some. Some others need more time to work on but they gave us so many good tools to work on them by our own.
We felt that something was moving and changing deep inside of us. We came back home the heart full and the mind free! And what a way of living!! We still feel less stressful, happier and I found faith.

Beside that, the food was excellent, every single day. The Balinese workers were amazing. Smiling, listening, very kind with a great sense of service! Everything was perfect!

So just thank you so much to Blooming lotus yoga! Thank you so much for what you built, what you are, what you share with us. Thank you for welcoming every single one of us!
Thank you for keeping in touch with us afterwards.
That was our first retreat but definitely not the last.

1  Thank _Amandine_Paris
Reviewed October 27, 2018

I spent a month here for YTT (Yoga Teacher Training) and had also previously done a week-long yoga and meditation retreat. I am eternally grateful for both of these opportunities! It was as if I were given an opportunity to visit heaven. What bliss! So much love, support, and generosity from everyone from the incredible teachers (thank you, Lily, Ramananda, Ashley & Bindi!) and the friends I made, to the staff that took care of our every need. Blooming Lotus holds a very special place in my heart. The memories I have, and all that I’ve learned from these incredible souls, lives with me and continues to guide me in my life. I can’t wait to go back again one day!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

A life changing week under the guidance of Bindi and Lisa, learning that yoga is so much more than the postures, classes at a level for all abilities, a nice amount of structure to the day in breathtaking surroundings, highly recommend for solo travellers wanting to take a bit of ‘me time’

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Namaste

This was my first yoga retreat and it won't be my last. I had the most beautiful teachers Bindi and Lisa!

They taught us much more about yoga than I ever thought possible. It wasn't just about who can stand on their heads but much deeper into what YOGA really stands for. (Union) trust their teaching skills and you will be rewarded.

This experience has opened up a brand new journey for me and I cant recommend it enough.

The entire program from when you arrived to when you checked out ran so smoothly. The most delicious food and amazing staff.

Would I go back. 100%