“What a magical place!”

Blooming Lotus Yoga
Ranked #4 of 261 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: The Blooming Lotus Yoga Retreat in Bali is an oasis of peace and tranquility. Firmly rooted in the classical yoga tradition we offer in-depth teacher training courses, yoga retreats & classes, year round for both beginners and advanced students. Join us in Paradise to Experience the Bliss of your own Luminous Being.
Reviewed October 27, 2018

I spent a month here for YTT (Yoga Teacher Training) and had also previously done a week-long yoga and meditation retreat. I am eternally grateful for both of these opportunities! It was as if I were given an opportunity to visit heaven. What bliss! So much love, support, and generosity from everyone from the incredible teachers (thank you, Lily, Ramananda, Ashley & Bindi!) and the friends I made, to the staff that took care of our every need. Blooming Lotus holds a very special place in my heart. The memories I have, and all that I’ve learned from these incredible souls, lives with me and continues to guide me in my life. I can’t wait to go back again one day!

Date of experience: August 2018
"blissful experience"
"explore ubud"
"water temple"

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

A life changing week under the guidance of Bindi and Lisa, learning that yoga is so much more than the postures, classes at a level for all abilities, a nice amount of structure to the day in breathtaking surroundings, highly recommend for solo travellers wanting to take a bit of ‘me time’

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Namaste

This was my first yoga retreat and it won't be my last. I had the most beautiful teachers Bindi and Lisa!

They taught us much more about yoga than I ever thought possible. It wasn't just about who can stand on their heads but much deeper into what YOGA really stands for. (Union) trust their teaching skills and you will be rewarded.

This experience has opened up a brand new journey for me and I cant recommend it enough.

The entire program from when you arrived to when you checked out ran so smoothly. The most delicious food and amazing staff.

Would I go back. 100%
Extremely grateful

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

The time I spent at Blooming Lotus was some of the happiest and most fulfilling of my life. The teachings I received, friendships I made and the deep spiritual journey I dove into were more than I could have ever asked for and all in such a beautiful and peaceful setting. Lily, Ramananda, Bindi, Ashley and all the beautiful souls that bring Blooming Lotus to life make you feel instantly welcome and at home. Their wisdom and constant guidance will help you to find strength and peace and to truly let go. I cannot adequately put my experience into words nor can I recommend Blooming lotus enough. If you are looking for an amazing and peaceful getaway for a week or want to embark on a yoga teacher training course that will fill you with love and insight, this is the place to do it! I will definitely be going back soon.

Date of experience: August 2018