“What a week”

Blooming Lotus Yoga
Ranked #4 of 261 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: The Blooming Lotus Yoga Retreat in Bali is an oasis of peace and tranquility. Firmly rooted in the classical yoga tradition we offer in-depth teacher training courses, yoga retreats & classes, year round for both beginners and advanced students. Join us in Paradise to Experience the Bliss of your own Luminous Being.
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

A life changing week under the guidance of Bindi and Lisa, learning that yoga is so much more than the postures, classes at a level for all abilities, a nice amount of structure to the day in breathtaking surroundings, highly recommend for solo travellers wanting to take a bit of ‘me time’

All reviews
"explore ubud"
"water temple"

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Namaste

This was my first yoga retreat and it won't be my last. I had the most beautiful teachers Bindi and Lisa!

They taught us much more about yoga than I ever thought possible. It wasn't just about who can stand on their heads but much deeper into what YOGA really stands for. (Union) trust their teaching skills and you will be rewarded.

This experience has opened up a brand new journey for me and I cant recommend it enough.

The entire program from when you arrived to when you checked out ran so smoothly. The most delicious food and amazing staff.

Would I go back. 100%
Extremely grateful

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

The time I spent at Blooming Lotus was some of the happiest and most fulfilling of my life. The teachings I received, friendships I made and the deep spiritual journey I dove into were more than I could have ever asked for and all in such a beautiful and peaceful setting. Lily, Ramananda, Bindi, Ashley and all the beautiful souls that bring Blooming Lotus to life make you feel instantly welcome and at home. Their wisdom and constant guidance will help you to find strength and peace and to truly let go. I cannot adequately put my experience into words nor can I recommend Blooming lotus enough. If you are looking for an amazing and peaceful getaway for a week or want to embark on a yoga teacher training course that will fill you with love and insight, this is the place to do it! I will definitely be going back soon.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2018

I booked the 4 day retreat but I wish I had booked the whole 7 days.
I had the best time at Blooming Lotus Yoga, Lisa and Bindi are wise beyond their years and incredible yoga teachers. But so much more than that, I feel I ventured into a more spiritual side of yoga and that surprised me a lot. I'll be back for the full 7 days!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Every moment of my YTT with Lily, Ramananda, Ashley, and Bindi was pure love. This school was everything I was hoping for and more - my teachers knew how to blend a little bit of modern methodology with true traditional yoga. I hesitated to sign up for a YTT for years because I really wanted something spiritual and not solely physical. I feel confidently able to live my yoga and share it with others after spending a month at Blooming Lotus! I can’t wait to come back - and I highly recommend the Silent Meditation retreat!!

Date of experience: May 2018