Review Highlights
Daniel Liston

This place was amazing and the beautiful people here are so professional and the hospitality was... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Daniel L
via mobile
Pure Bliss

Great yoga, great people, fantastic food (despite my reservations about vegan food). Learned to... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Sindy D
Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $29.00
from $28.00
from $50.00
from $15.00
More Info
All reviews ubud corner life changing bhindi silent meditation private villa teacher training inner peace an open heart spiritual journey meditation practice deeper meaning true essence vegan food daily meditation blissful experience pure bliss explore ubud
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Namaste

This was my first yoga retreat and it won't be my last. I had the most beautiful teachers Bindi and Lisa!

They taught us much more about yoga than I ever thought possible. It wasn't just about who can stand on their heads but much deeper into what YOGA really stands for. (Union) trust their teaching skills and you will be rewarded.

This experience has opened up a brand new journey for me and I cant recommend it enough.

The entire program from when you arrived to when you checked out ran so smoothly. The most delicious food and amazing staff.

Would I go back. 100%
Extremely grateful

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

The time I spent at Blooming Lotus was some of the happiest and most fulfilling of my life. The teachings I received, friendships I made and the deep spiritual journey I dove into were more than I could have ever asked for and all in such a beautiful and peaceful setting. Lily, Ramananda, Bindi, Ashley and all the beautiful souls that bring Blooming Lotus to life make you feel instantly welcome and at home. Their wisdom and constant guidance will help you to find strength and peace and to truly let go. I cannot adequately put my experience into words nor can I recommend Blooming lotus enough. If you are looking for an amazing and peaceful getaway for a week or want to embark on a yoga teacher training course that will fill you with love and insight, this is the place to do it! I will definitely be going back soon.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2018

I booked the 4 day retreat but I wish I had booked the whole 7 days.
I had the best time at Blooming Lotus Yoga, Lisa and Bindi are wise beyond their years and incredible yoga teachers. But so much more than that, I feel I ventured into a more spiritual side of yoga and that surprised me a lot. I'll be back for the full 7 days!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Every moment of my YTT with Lily, Ramananda, Ashley, and Bindi was pure love. This school was everything I was hoping for and more - my teachers knew how to blend a little bit of modern methodology with true traditional yoga. I hesitated to sign up for a YTT for years because I really wanted something spiritual and not solely physical. I feel confidently able to live my yoga and share it with others after spending a month at Blooming Lotus! I can’t wait to come back - and I highly recommend the Silent Meditation retreat!!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank justinelivs
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Blooming Lotus is the best place to do a yoga retreat. Thanks to the partnership with Corner 88 you can stay at a wonderful place. With Blooming Lotus you can find exactly want you're looking for: something real with real people. I would like to thanks Lisa and Bindi our tearchers for the 7 days retreat. The time has passed so quicklybut I learned a lot with you guys and I continue my journey on my own. Namaste!

Date of experience: September 2018