Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $13.80
More Info
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews rice fields amazing teacher beautiful studio lemon water beginners class teacher training flow class morning classes sari organic great class unique experience session mindfulness yogis sandi burch ytt
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

I loved my experience at the Ubud Yoga House. It’s a 10-15 minute walk outside of the main area of the city, but personally I thought the walk through the rice fields just complimented the overall experience. I’m not much into the spiritual aspect of yoga (don’t hate yogis!), but I couldn’t help but feel at peace walking to, during, and after my class. I particularly enjoyed the waterfall in the background, not to mention the incredible scenery and atmosphere.

I hung around afterwards with some students for tea (complimentary) and had the chance to speak with the owner, who I must add was an incredibly sweet person. She recommended the restaurant “Pomegranate” right up the road, which was just the icing on the cake for a fantastic experience.

The class was fairly small (5 people) and the instructor was great (sadly can’t remember his name; typical American I know).

Date of experience: May 2019
ubudyogahouse, Owner at Ubud Yoga House, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Thank you for your review and happy you enjoyed the Ubud Yoga House and Pomegranate. Please come back and see you when you return to Bai!

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Amazing place, people and vibes!
Had a few classes recently (May 2019) of Sunrise Hatta, been coming regularly since last year in August and absolutely love every class!
Small number of people and great yoga teachers give a more personal and friendly touch.
The scenery is also amazing and adds up to the top vibes and energy.
This place is a hidden diamond in the middle of the rice fields, yoga practices with the sounds of birds and the river that runs next to it.
A blessed sanctuary with a fantastic energy!
Yoga in Ubud for me means Ubud Yoga House!
Strongly recommend!

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you! Hope to see you again

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing yoga place, the location is beautiful, the people are so loving and the views are stunning! Well recommended ✌

Thank you Martijn! Happy you enjoyed your time at Ubud Yoga House

Reviewed May 5, 2019

I liked everything about Ubud Yoga House - the walk along the rice paddies was a great way to start the experience, the setting is beautiful and the reception was friendly and professional. I did the beginners yoga class, which was rigorous but manageable. I enjoyed it but personally would have fared better if there’d been less poses and more time spent on each pose so that I could get a better understanding of what I was doing.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I’m stay one week at Ubud yoga class, it was amazing to found this place
I found a family, calm , peace and good lesson
I was with Nina and Ketut , thank you so much for your time, your energy and your knowledge
Great to meet you

Date of experience: April 2019
ubudyogahouse, Owner at Ubud Yoga House, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

So happy you enjoyed your time at Ubud Yoga House. Hope to see you again.