Book In Advance

from $44.00
More Info
from $1,020.00
More Info
All reviews rice fields amazing teacher beautiful studio lemon water beginners class teacher training flow class morning classes sari organic great class unique experience session mindfulness yogis sandi burch ytt
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2019

I've visited Ubud Yoga house for mindfulness meditation and yoga classes. First thing I want to say that the place is located among the rice fields, and the path (close to the main Ubud street) to get there is a wonderful experience. If you enjoy nature, and want to take a meaningful stroll sure you will have that on the way to Ubud Yoga House. Ms Sheila is a great host, ready to explain and to help with answers. The place is amazing and energizing, standing close to the river with creative set up. Overall unique experience that I will gladly remember.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Regardless of your level of experience with yoga, this is a must experience when you visit Ubud Bali. From beginning Hatha yoga to the more advanced classes, the instructors are knowledgeable and supportive. Nestled among the rice paddies, the studios look out over tranquil green fields, and the sound of the flowing stream adds a calming effect. It is easy walk from town center.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

My wife and I enjoyed our experience. I had never tried yoga but this was just perfect. There were all age groups from all levels of experience. The instructor worked with everyone not pushing anyone past their comfort level.

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

My visit in January 2019 at Ubud Yoga House was amazing. I stayed 10 days and attended around 20 classes. The variety of high quality teachers with different styles is really amazing. I relly enjoyed the time here.

Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

So glad we discovered this beautiful little yoga studio in the rice fields. We’d spent our trip going to the larger studios, but finally found this one which was so peaceful and still had fantastic teachers and classes. Cannot recommend highly enough — thank you Sheila & Co.

Date of experience: January 2019
ubudyogahouse, Owner at Ubud Yoga House, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Thank you Jasper and Rachel. It was lovely meeting you and hope to see you in the future.

Warm regards,