“Fabulous as usual”
other travelers have booked this property
Your own private pool
Selamat Datang (Welcome) to Villa Siri! Our quacky neighbors help the farmers with rice harvest
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Your own private pool
Selamat Datang (Welcome) to Villa Siri!
Our quacky neighbors help the farmers with rice harvest
Ganesha, Remover of obstacles, welcomes you as well
Sweet sleep to the chorus of nature
Another view of bedroom
Another view of the pool
View to bedroom garden area
Your own private plunge pool for a cool dip
Flowering gardens surround the pool
Cool off and contemplate
View from your soft queen size bed, soft lighting at night
Villa Siri exterior, with one of our temples at the right
Rice fields view from private deck
Eating area with a view
Living area, taken from the kitchen
Upstairs living room area
Antique tapestry from Thailand
Living room with hand woven high ceilings
Kitchen
Gardens
Kitchen window detail
Upstairs half bath
Your reading area
Stairs with antique oxen yoke railings
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

amr100
Sydney, Australia
“Fabulous as usual”
Reviewed December 10, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Like returning home, this being my second visit and lived up to all expectations again - even with Agung erupting. You are perfectly safe here, but still with great views.

The peaceful surrounds and light atmosphere of the house are great. Perfect location - away from the hubbud of Ubud, but within close walking distance.

Fabulous staff cater to your timetable - ie I hardly saw them as was out most mornings early, but they happily left me fruit / smoothie in the fridge. The couple of times I had a cooked breakfast it was of great quality again.

Look forward to next time.

Scubatime...
Millersville, Pennsylvania
“Location convenient for Ubud Experience. Staff is Outstanding.”
Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This is a modern villa tucked away ( a good ten min walk up and down hills on a nice concrete sidewalk) to the heart of Ubud. Don't let this stop you, the staff makes it easy to go to and from on scooters. If you are looking for a " Ubud hippie/zen" style accommodations this isn't for you. The decor is very western and modern. It is two story villa with the bedroom in the basement and kitchen/living on the upper floor. We mostly loved the staff and the location. The owner's book inside the villa was very helpful explaining what is in the area. There is no car access to this location which is nice. The beautiful rice fields are literally at your back door. The price is fair and it is clean and neat. We like outdoor living space which this particular villa didn't have and the dip pool is in a garage type setting which was very disappointing. The staff was over the top exceptional. This is a good stay for someone wanting a great location to visit Ubud for a couple days with reasonably modern amenities .

Elza S
“Serene and Relaxing”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This private villa is neatly tucked away in the rice fields. The villa was clean and beautiful, the staff were perfect and so helpful. I would recommend for couples looking for a romantic getaway but also perfect for families. There is however no vehicle access to the property everything is by scooter the staff were very happy to arrange all transport requirements. I was very pleased we had arranged our transport to the property with their wonderful driver because had we decided to try to find it by ourselves I don't think we would have had so much luck.
Will definitely be booking here again.

Jul 21, 2017
We loved hosting you, and thank you for sharing your experience with future guests. Our perfect villa location offers escape from the activity hub of Ubud center, but an easy 10 minute walk to immerse yourself if you choose. Our staff are always on hand to give you a scooter ride if you don't feel like a walk. We hope to welcome you again soon!
mount0liv...
Wellington, New Zealand
“Peace and relaxation in the Rice Fields”
Reviewed May 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is a lovely villa on the edge of the rice fields in Ubud. It's about a 15 minute walk from the main road next to the Royal Palace along the very pretty Jalan Kajeng, to the villa, the last 5 minutes is along a small track - no cars allowed!
The villa is roomy for two and very comfortable. The balcony overlooking the rice fields is a lovely place to sit and unwind.
The staff are helpful and unobtrusive, and we had lovely breakfasts - the banana and papaya smoothies were fantastic!
Highly recommended - close enough to town to walk everywhere, but quiet and out of the bustle.

Jun 3, 2017
Many thanks for sharing your wonderful Villa Siri experience with our future guests! We are lucky that no cars are allowed that last 5 minute walk, as the air is fresh and clean, and the traditional Bali village atmosphere is preserved. Breakfasts here are delightful and plentiful, and those papaya smoothies are the stuff of dreams. We hope you will return soon...all the best from all of us
delltone
Tea Gardens, Australia
“Peaceful Rice Field Location”
Reviewed May 14, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We spent 4 nights recently in this wonderful villa situated in a very peaceful location in the ricefields of Ubud. The views from the upper level balcony are stunning and a perfect spot for breakfast or to just curl up and read a book. All the staff are very attentive and friendly. There are several good Warungs and Restaurants within a short walk and Ubud itself is within easy reach. A leisurely wander through the spectacular rice field scenery is a must.

amr100
Sydney, Australia
“Perfection in the rice fields”
Reviewed March 11, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The place is lovely - photos do not do it justice. Totally clean, airy and spacious. Of the huge number of things I loved was the light in the place - some places in Bali are very 'dark' due to interior decorating - but this was light and airy and so well decorated. My favourite spot was on the balcony watching the rice grow - cool spot during the day to sit and relax. The whole place is very peaceful and away from the bustle of Ubud. A little walk to the centre but not far - and that is part of the peacefulness, and plenty of local people to 'meet' and get to know along the way.

Communication from the beginning to end was excellent. Great info pack sent prior to arrival - and available at the villa with excellent recommendations - Luxe BBQ and Grill for a meal is a must (I ended up there a number of times for all sorts of amazing meals). Casey and Ketut were not there during my stay, but checked in a couple of times by email which was very much appreciated.

The added extras were also appreciated eg water cooler in the kitchen so constant supply of drinking water - so no need to buy and carry bottles of water back to your accommodation. Although I didn't use it, nice to have a local cellphone given to you to use - with the ability to call the staff whenever you need to - including for a scooter pick up. I didn't use the air con (bedroom and main room) as prefer fans only if needed - but good to know was there just in the heat became too much. Pool small and under cover, and big pool towels are also provided. Laundry bag provided - and organised by staff (as always with Bali very cheap to get done).

Breakfast was included - and lovely when I had it - due to my schedule of yoga in the mornings, that wasn't too often - but the lovely staff always left fruit and a smoothie in the fridge for me, and would happily have done what I needed when I needed it - very flexible. Missing my morning smoothie already.

The staff are great. Big thank you to Komang for his always welcoming smile and willingness. Every day the place is cleaned, and even if I had been around you would't have noticed the staff as they are very conscious of not imposing - but happily engage.

Transport: As usual always best to get accommodation to sort transport and and Gede (driver villa uses) was excellent. Available other days if needed, and owns a restaurant on Jl Bisma - that although I didn't try this time I have been before. They will deliver to the villa too if needed.

Of the times I have stayed in Ubud I have never returned to the same accommodation - always trying something different - but think I have found my spot to return to! Know I have not done the place justice with these words.

Top Tip: for the best fresh coconut and biggest smile in Ubud - stop and talk to Nyoman and his wife (Nyoman) - who are the mother and father of Komang (staff at villa). I got into the daily habit, and he will happily deliver to the villa as well and put in fridge as only one thing better than fresh coconut - and that is fresh cold coconut!

Apr 16, 2017
We loved having you stay at Villa Siri, and this was a natural fit--you are the perfect guest! You have beautifully captured what the ambience and experience at Siri are like: relaxed, authentic and enchantingly Balinese. We look forward to your return in November, to welcome you home!
Shalyn A
Guam, Mariana Islands
“Traveling Guam Family”
Reviewed January 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

What an amazing holiday we had! My family (myself, husband, 5 year old and 6 year old) stayed at Villa Siri and it was a dream! The scooter ride to the villa, walking to everything we could ever need (including the amazing Luxe!). Staff who seemed to always be there when we needed them, (especially when we walked many kilometers in the wrong direction and they picked us up). Beautiful breakfasts made to order (try the banana pancakes!!!).

Close to Monkey forest, Elephant Safari, Mt Batur and the beautiful works of art that are all around Ubud! We did not want to leave!

As other reviews stated the pool is COLD on the border of frigid but only because we have no idea what real cold is coming from tropical weather ourselves.

You will not regret Villa Siri!

Jan 4, 2017
It was such a pleasure having you and your sweet family stay with us! There are times when a very cold pool is a delightful respite from the heat of the day; we are looking into getting solar panels for those other times. Our discreet staff are always there when needed, and all of them fell in love with your children! Please come visit our corner of rice field paradise again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing