Breakfast: wake up in the morning, tell one of the staff you want breakfast they might speak weird sound of english but actually they mean, "stay at your room, I'll bring for you". but the thing is im not a fan of banana. cz mostly they served banana in everyfood they served.
bedroom: bed was nice, really comfy. romantic. toilet is perfectly clean. but the wall was too thin till a girl next room asked us too slow down our voices. 5 am in the morning, you probably get annoyed by roaster sounds and bird at 7am. I wasn't annoyed by them but some people does.
landscape: the staff have done really nice job to maintaining cleanliness and beauty of their garden. the first tie i came i to check out i was happy already. oh yeah, and also you will never hear the sound of vehicle outside! cool!
pets: they have few birds(they can talk, but the same words i guess) a firendly dog (which he will greet you in the morning by come at you when you are having breakfast. he will leave if you dont play with him)
I love this place i dont mind the noises from nature. oh yeah you also can rent a motorcycle from them only 50k a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nick's Homestay is a peaceful oasis in the heart of busy Ubud, only 5 minutes walk from Monkey Forest and 15 minutes walk from Ubud Center or Ubud Traditional Market ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Nick's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Homestay Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Homestay Ubud, Bali