The accommodation was simple, but clean and for the price we didn't expect much luxury. It's in the middle of Ubud and thus the perfect location. Everything in Ubud can be easily reached by foot.
The staff was nice and quiet. They offered us transportation and ideas for day trips in and around Ubud when we asked. You have to ask, they don't just provide and offer service you didn't ask for. That's totally okay for me.
The rooms are not sound-proof at all so go to bed early in order not distract your neighbors. Also in the morning you'll be woken up by chickens, insects, birds and other animal noise. This can be lovely when you went to bed early, it can be horrible when you planned to sleep in. However that's all you gonna hear, there's absolutely no noise from the streets or the neighboring properties. The bed was super comfortable.
The breakfast was good and there was always tea on our front porch. After the fourth day however it gets old: There is not a lot of variation.
There is a pool on Nick's Pension which you can use for free. Ask the staff how to get there. It's a couple of minutes by foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nick's Homestay is a peaceful oasis in the heart of busy Ubud, only 5 minutes walk from Monkey Forest and 15 minutes walk from Ubud Center or Ubud Traditional Market ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nick's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Homestay Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Homestay Ubud, Bali