Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$15
Hotels.com$14
Priceline$15
Travelocity$14
Orbitz.com$14
Trip.com$20
All reviews family temple minute walk banana pancakes balinese style four nights rice fields jungle compound driver poolside tranquil waterfall indonesia
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

I went for 3 nights on my own . I was so welcomed and looked after . This place is an authentic family home with all the family helping out . It's not 5 star luxury but I wouldn't change a thing .. It's 10 minutes from the main town but I felt so safe walking to town , even at night on my own .
If you want to relax but still feel the buzz if Ubud then this is a perfect place .
I had 3 massages and although not luxurious they were excellent and such good value .
Beds really comfy and breakfast lovely . Really just go its gorgeous ..!

Room tip: If you have trouble with stairs do ask for ground floor as my room was up a fairly steep outside staircase ..
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Z7232EWsued
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Ketut's place for four nights. It was a lovely location over looking the river and away from the busy centre of Ubud, however a 10 minute walk down the road and you were there.
Breakfast was ok, sometimes it was late and that made us late for an excursion we had booked.
Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.
25minute walk from monkey forest, well worth a visit.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2016

Very beautifull, authentic Balinees place to stay with very kind staff who help you with everything. Where you can see, there are flowers and you smell incense. Very quiet, but also very close to the center. We never forget our stay there.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2016

A family mansion that is an oasis in tha (too) crowded center of Ubud. Members of Ketut's family will explain their traditions and everyday life, and they are very friendly and helpful, Special mention for Koming! Not cheap but good value for the cost.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Good situation, calm 5 min from the center
So kind personnel and helpful
Close to ubud palace, so many temples and nice coffee and restaurants
Such a nice swimming pool with the forest behind, rent bicycle and motorbikes around, 2 min

Room tip: Standard room
Trip type: Traveled with friends