“Way overpriced for what you get”
Review of Nur Salon

Nur Salon
Ranked #46 of 197 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
Brisbane, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Way overpriced for what you get”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Beautiful gardens but I had a one and a half hour massage which was a no frills event. Very ordinary experience. I was expecting to be pampered. I spent double what most spas charge and they didn't even offer me a tea at the end.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank carolyn650

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Original and lovely”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

I always go to this spa when in Ubud. Set in a traditional compound with beautiful gardens and separate treatment rooms. Massages are great, facials are fab. Go if you can.

1 Thank Topends
Portland, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Massage experience of a lifetime”
Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

I had the most amazing massage and scrub and bath here yesterday. The enclosure is stunning, the therapists seem all to be very good (you really know you've been rubbed!) and the value is great. I had an hour massage with local body scrub and twenty minute flower bath for around $28. I also added a cream hair wash, because a friend who had lived here suggested I add it. I wouldn't recommend that add on, particularly at this spa since the space for their hair treatments is pretty depressing and not at all in keeping with the amazing vibe of the rest of the place.
Oh, and know that you will be totally naked. The lady in the 'room' next to me seemed to be experiencing some shock around that :). No careful covering with sheets and towels here. And there's no weirdness about it at all do long as you're comfortable.

1 Thank rosegrrl
Bielefeld, Germany
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Value for money”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Really interesting place.I had the 90 min massage with Kedak it was very relaxing and made you feel so good.Be prepared to be massaged in the nude,no problem for me.The rooms were all outside with signs of the elements taking their toll especially on the rubber sheets!
After the massage the masseur washes you and dries you,this was a very novel experience !
Kadek was really attentive but the massage was fairly gentle if you like deep tissue then you need to ask.The place was a bit more expensive and add tax! but it was worth it.
The masseur did not hang around looking for a tip.I went back to Nur Salon as it was a good masssage experience.I would definitely reccomend it as long as you are not too fussy about the overall ambience.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank sambucada
Perth
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value for money”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I had a really great massage and a facial here.
The outside setting is lovely and the large premises means you don't really see anyone else.
I would thoroughly recommend it for such a good price and a good service.

Visited December 2011

Been to Nur Salon? Share your experiences!