My Husband and I stayed here for three nights in April. We had a valley view pool villa and loved every minute of our stay. The villas are to die for and are decorated beautifully for your arrival. They are serviced twice a day which is a very nice touch. We were celebrating our anniversary and enjoyed a red light special dinner by our plunge pool. It was so romantic and well worth every cent. Our breakfast was delivered to our room daily and we ate by our pool. The staff were magnificent and knew our names from the moment we arrived. Although the resort is not in the heart of Ubud it is only about a 10 minute drive. The resort offers a regular shuttle service. Our only dissapointment was when we had to leave. We loved Tanggayuda so much we have booked to return in October for 5 nights. Can't wait
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud