I am a difficult person and eyes for small details. Still I couldn’t find any negative thing about this resort. All are very well managing. From the reception, they are all smile and willing to help. All reception staffs get up and wait to greet us when our turn into the main entrance. Opening car doors, help carrying bags …etc.
Rooms are very clean and well decorated. Extra comfortable bed. Over size toilet. Large space in the toilet for suitcase (2 suitcases comfortably). Sitting area in the compound. Each room has different view.
Garden and common area are tastefully decorated. Lush green everywhere. The resort has two beautiful pools. Each one with totally different style….your choices. The restaurant itself also good. Well manned, good food, gorgeous view of the whole forest ahead. What else do you need!
During my stay I never see one single housekeeping present in my room. But every time I came back from breakfast, the room was already cleaned. Amazing.
Two thumps all the way up!
ps:The hotel is not too close to the Ubud downtown but hotel has the free shuttle to and from regularly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud