There are actually 4 Komaneka Hotels in Ubud; three of them are in town whilst Tanngayuda is located approx 15mins drive from the centre of Ubud.
The setting is very rural with views over the Oos River & distant rainforest's.
Traffic is absolutely chaotic in Bali.We arrived around 2pm after a very long slow drive from Nusa Dua. We were warmly welcomed by the staff & our bags quickly taken away.
We were led through the beautiful tropical gardens to the entrance of our Villa 110 which was discreetly hidden by a private wooden gate.
We originally booked via the hotel website the courtyard villa with garden views & a deep 1.5m plunge pool & we were not disappointed.
Our Villa was absolutely designed to perfection regarding reflecting Balinese architecture with a thatched rooftop, stunning outdoor gardens & a divine plunge pool overlooking a tranquil rainforest valley.
The best aspect of villa 110 was the closeness to the reception & restaurant whilst still holding incredible privacy.
The villa consisted of an open plan bedroom with a small dining table, sofa day bed, working desk with free wifi, TV, DVD player, mini bar, & air conditioning.
The spacious dressing room come bathroom was very unique in style with a hand carved volcanic stone bath, walk-in shower & large vanity units.
Privacy was the best aspect of our Villa.
Wow… we travel constantly & we thought this hotel delivered the best breakfast in the world. (Breakfast is included too!).
It was a total joy to relax – a Sunday every morning with the added bonus of a newspaper printed by the hotel in every language.
There is a shop to buy products from their own dressing gowns to Balinese items. I loved their dressing gowns & nightie so I brought both!
The hotel provides a shuttle service during the day to Ubud center every hour & picks up from the tourist information centre in town.
There are plenty of tours available from reception. We used the shuttle bus mostly or we just used the Komanake hotel drivers. Getting to & fro was never a problem; as numerous taxis are available from Ubud ($4aud ) to get back to the hotel.
The main swimming pool is gorgeous overlooking the rice terraces. Just above the pool is the afternoon tea house which is also very relaxing.
Just divine; I highly recommend it for those looking for privacy & relaxing without all the crowds which usually accommodate 5* hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud