This was the first trip to Bali that we made with our 2 month old son and I'm glad we chose komaneka. Nuances such as remembering your names, dietary preferences and attending to every request with a smile, made our stay very comfortable and relaxing. The staff is exceptional. Only downside- Food is kinda average and I'd recommend folks staying here to make the 10 mins trip to Ubud for great food options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud