We read the reviews on Trip Advisor and booked through a travel agent. This was our first stop in Bali and we're so glad we came! We spent three nights here. Beautiful location, wonderful staff, out of this world accommodations. It was really easy to get into central Ubud using the hotel shuttle. We arranged for 2.5 hours of spa treatments one evening before our candlelight dinner (highly recommend both for a unique experience!). We seemed to be there during holiday for many families and there were a few children running around. Instead of eating breakfast in the restaurant, we enjoyed it in our room. The staff went out of their way to make us feel special and everyone seemed to know our name. We also arranged for a private yoga session ($20/person). Everything about it was great and we will definitely come back if we return to Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud