Stayed for three nights during our 16 night stay in Bali. 2 adults and our 4 children. Absolutely loved it from the moment we arrived. Nefatari supplies transfers to and from the villa, a service we didn't utilise on the way there. We organised our own transport from Bali Safari Park to Nefatari Villas, and it was appalling, very old van, no air conditioning, driver who could barely speak english and since Nefatari would have picked us up for free, overpriced!! The transfers was something we over looked. Anyway, we had a 2 bedroom villa, our own private swimming pool, minibar is free, free wifi, beautiful outdoor bathrooms and cold air conditioning. You can shower under the stars!! The staff are lovely and do their best to keep you happy and nothing is too much trouble. The bedrooms are huge and have mosquito nets around the beds to keep any bugs at bay, we didn't have any issues with bugs or mosquitoes, although the nets make for a romantic night. The staff also light mozzy coils and place them around the villa for some insurance. We ordered room service a couple of times and it was hot, fresh and yummy. Nefatari also supply a shuttle to and from Ubud, as many times as necessary. Something my Mothers villa did not supply, she stayed over the road, $60, 000 rupiah either way, a bit steep if you ask me. We ate breaky in the dining room and it was ok. I met the owner one morning after breaky and had a fantastic talk with him and his philosophy on minimizing the impact that the villas have on the environment. A kind man who has a genuine concern for all things living. Thankyou Mr Made. Overall, I have to say I love this place and its balinese character. The staff are so kind and friendly, I wanted to hire a motorbike and asked one of the staff members to drop me there, he offered me his own motorbike which I used for a couple of hours. I would have stayed our last 5 nights at Nefatari if there was a villa available. Looking forward to going back in a couple of months if possible. Highly recommended for couples or families, very private and great to be away from all the hustle and just relax by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali