Stayed in this hotel for a 3 night stay and wished I could stay a bit longer. Villa was definitely private and separate from other villas. The pool was big and very clean though I had limited use of it due to the constant thunderstorms coming into the Ubud area. Other reviews mentioned the annoying rooster which crows early in the morning. Although I heard it, it did not wake me up from my sleep. However, it was quite annoying during throughout the day and I could hear it crowing in the afternoon. Probably the one reptile that kept me up the most is the the Gecko. They can somehow make their way into the room or at least very close to it, and start making loud sounds. A mosquito net is provided to keep insects away while you sleep.
The breakfast was quite good and offered a wide selection of Indonesian choices. One such breakfast item is Bubur Ayam, which is the equivalent of Chinese congee (porridge). Afternoon tea was also delicious.
My best summary of the room would be a mixture of standard room with a touch of nature. The bathroom stands out from other hotels in that you could actually enjoy a partial or complete outdoor shower experience with all the comforts of privacy. You may hear or see various insects inside the bathroom. The staff installs a mosquito coil to ward off any mosquitoes which appeared to be quite effective.
Two bottles of water were provided daily in the bathroom. The mini-bar, located outside of the room, is stocked with drinks and is free to consume. The wi-fi was quite slow and it took me awhile to get from one internet page to the next.
Hotel provides both local transportation to the Ubud area, and if necessary; can also arrange for a private driver to take you around Ubud as well as up to Kintamani. There is also a free airport transportation.
This hotel provides the right mix of a standard hotel and mother nature. I enjoyed my stay here and I hope to stay here again if I return to Ubud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali