We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa travelling with friends for 4 nights. From our late night check in to midday check out staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. The villa was lovely with a large private pool and outdoor dining (no kitchenette other than the fridge. A kettle was provided on request and we were able to use that in our rooms). Bedrooms were spacious and beds and pillows very comfortable. In room safe, in a lockable cupboard, was great and secure. Bathrooms were large with semi-open air shower in main and bath with detachable shower head in both. Very clean and beautifully presented with the toilet tucked away behind the vanity wall. The toilet roll holder was a little far away from the toilet though and lighting was dim. Walls were quite thin between the bedrooms being both ground level rooms and curtains were thin letting in the outside lights (note: front reception can arrage to have these turned off. You can't turn them off yourself) and early morning light. Breakfast was nice and brought to the villa daily with staff being friendly and helpful and breakfast dishes cleared away quickly and efficiently. The complimentary transfers (both ways) to anywhere we wanted in the city centre were great. About a 10 minute drive each way. As transfers were available on request, it was not a problen for us to not be walking distance away. The grounds and gardens were beautiful and well presented. There were quite a few steps though - not a problem for us but could be for someone with mobility issues. Overall a great stay and would recommend Nefatari (and Ubud!) to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali