I went with a small group of like-minded photographers, and we had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The surroundings were lovely - with lots of rice paddies, rice planters and sunsets and sunrises to keep us amused. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast each morning was delicious. We had dinner there 4 nights, and I might say it was sheer laziness because we couldn't be bothered going out after our full days around the mountains and lakes, but the food was quite acceptable if not innovative. We asked for a personalized tour through the rice paddies, jungle and river - and that's what we got!! A real adventure, and some great photo opportunities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco / sustainable tourism / GLBT friendly welcome to tranquility! Bhanuswari Resort & Spa offers "natural Bali", providing exquisite peace in a lush tropical environment, away from traffic. For discerning travelers seeking both traditional and modern Bali, we offer a true sense of place, with a special spirit that is truly unique. Only a 10-minute drive from Ubud, "cultural capital of Bali", this property is surrounded by flowing water and gently terraced rice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Bhanuswari Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhanuswari Resort And Spa
- Bhanuswari Hotel Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali