My husband and I stayed here over the Nyepi holiday which involves a day of total shut-down for Bali, including all transport. We thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to watch the pre new year parade with all the ugly ogah ogah's in the nearby village. Our room was spacious and comfortable and very quiet. Only inconvenience I would mention is a very slow if non existent Internet from the rooms. A little better in the lobby. Overall we were happy although it may be a little far out for those looking for more activities and/or entertainment from their holiday. Great 'away from it all' venue for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco / sustainable tourism / GLBT friendly welcome to tranquility! Bhanuswari Resort & Spa offers "natural Bali", providing exquisite peace in a lush tropical environment, away from traffic. For discerning travelers seeking both traditional and modern Bali, we offer a true sense of place, with a special spirit that is truly unique. Only a 10-minute drive from Ubud, "cultural capital of Bali", this property is surrounded by flowing water and gently terraced rice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bhanuswari Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhanuswari Resort And Spa
- Bhanuswari Hotel Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali