it is surrounded by paddy field from all angles. Far from downtown, as well as light pollution. It is a bliss to enjoy the starry night, the song of insects and the whisper of the breeze at night at this resort.
The staffs are good and there are shutter bus to (and pick-up from) ubud area anytime between 10am to 10pm (i maybe wrong on the timing), just let the staff know in advance. My friends and I never wait for more then 15 minutes for the van anyway.
The shower room is HUGE, and maybe too big. (almost half of the total size of the room, if not more)
1 thing keeping me from giving me full rating is that our bed is dirty with insects and lizard excrement during our first arrive. The staff did change the blanket for us anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco / sustainable tourism / GLBT friendly welcome to tranquility! Bhanuswari Resort & Spa offers "natural Bali", providing exquisite peace in a lush tropical environment, away from traffic. For discerning travelers seeking both traditional and modern Bali, we offer a true sense of place, with a special spirit that is truly unique. Only a 10-minute drive from Ubud, "cultural capital of Bali", this property is surrounded by flowing water and gently terraced rice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bhanuswari Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhanuswari Resort And Spa
- Bhanuswari Hotel Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali