Stayed for 2 nights in June 2012. Quite far from main street and far away from Ubud. Surrounded by rice field, green garden. Pools are very nice, and one of our family stay on the 2nd floor, the view from the room is beautiful.
But, the furniture in the room is very outdated, frankly speaking, kids were frightened when the night comes, less illumination/light in the night, so you need to be very careful when going down from 2nd floor.
Many mosquitos and even in front of the room, i found many ants.
Breakfast, we dont like it, no many option, very standard.
Complimentary mineral water only available on the first day, 2nd day...no more.
Overall, kids didnt love the resort at night, but pool and view they loved it. We will stay at other place if we come to ubud again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco / sustainable tourism / GLBT friendly welcome to tranquility! Bhanuswari Resort & Spa offers "natural Bali", providing exquisite peace in a lush tropical environment, away from traffic. For discerning travelers seeking both traditional and modern Bali, we offer a true sense of place, with a special spirit that is truly unique. Only a 10-minute drive from Ubud, "cultural capital of Bali", this property is surrounded by flowing water and gently terraced rice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bhanuswari Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhanuswari Resort And Spa
- Bhanuswari Hotel Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali