Las month was not the first time My husband and I stayed with 2 small children at this Hotel. Every now and then we always come back to this place. Its a truly paradise in Bali.
Our villa is the 2 bedroom villa perfect for family with small children, the villa has its own living area and pantry so it was very convenience for us whenever i need to cook little things for the little one or even just to make cereal. The hotel area is very huge, they have a very nice grass area where my kids can just run around while i sat down at one of the gazebo to keep an eye on them. One thing that i love the most is that the hotel have their own rice paddy where they let the local cultivate it, its always nice to know a place that always give back to the community.
Staff are very helpful and friendly and very attentive. Every part our stay in there was unforgettable. A very divine experience
We will come back again and again for sure, and definitely wont even try to get to know other places! Here we feel home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the verdant hillsides of Ubud, Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a perfect Balinese hideaway for romantic couples, honeymooners and families alike. Overlooking an expanse of gorgeous terraced rice paddies, Ubud Village Resort and Spa has a relaxing atmosphere throughout which is further enhanced by excellent service and guest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali