I stayed her for 11 days with my spouse and our two kids. It is a really nice hotel. The villas are very spacious and the grounds are beautiful. The service is excellent and the staff is friendly and very attentive. You will need a car/driver if you stay here as the location is a bit out of town, but our kids were at camp at green school and it was convenient to both Ubud town and the school.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the verdant hillsides of Ubud, Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a perfect Balinese hideaway for romantic couples, honeymooners and families alike. Overlooking an expanse of gorgeous terraced rice paddies, Ubud Village Resort and Spa has a relaxing atmosphere throughout which is further enhanced by excellent service and guest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali