Totally amazing hotel with supberb staff. We chose this hotel to get married at and the team were just absolutely amazing. They ensured that my wedding dress was taken away to be pressed and back in time for the wedding day, arranged a decorated pegoda area even though this was not earlier requested and also at no extra charge and to top that they were also our witnesses and personal photograph team. Nothing was a problem to the team at all.
The villa was an absolute dream, with huge main bedroom area with outside bath and shower area as well as inside. With your own pool with two large daybeds that were definitely a god send when the heavens opened, this place was total relaxtion at it's best.
The rooms were immaculate and the team seamlessly dropped by to clean up your room whilst you were at breakfast. In the evening they dropped by to turndown your bed and tidy up your room again.
Breakfast was menu based and delightful and definitely more than enough to set you up for the day. The view from the breakfast dining area of the rice paddies and hotel garden areas was lovely. We had two evening meals at the hotel and both times the food was delicious. The buffet that was put on for New Years Eve was amazing and delicious.
We enjoyed time at the Spa being pampered with a couples massage. Total relaxtion!
A great shuttle bus that took you into the main town area, where we chose to eat most nights.
Finally to top the supberb service we had already received, we were moving onto Kuala Lumpur for the rest of our holiday and I wanted to send my wedding dress back to Europe but unfortunately due to the holiday period I was just not able to get this done before leaving. The hotel manager ensured that this was sent and I called from KL with my credit card details for payment. Absolutely above and beyond the service I would have anticipated. My dress arrived some two months later in perfect condition.
A huge thanks to the team at this amazing hotel that made our wedding day one to certainly remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the verdant hillsides of Ubud, Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a perfect Balinese hideaway for romantic couples, honeymooners and families alike. Overlooking an expanse of gorgeous terraced rice paddies, Ubud Village Resort and Spa has a relaxing atmosphere throughout which is further enhanced by excellent service and guest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, ACCOR, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali