If you don't mind staying further away from the Ubud city centre with no restaurants or drinking place (except for the hotel restaurant and room service), this is a nice hotel to stay in. We stayed in a studio room for 2 nights and had a great experience. You can see paddy field in front and behind our hotel, fireflies at night (we missed it but other hotel guest told us that she saw it) and you can cycle for about 15-20min using the hotel's bicycle (free of charge) to watch Kokokan (heron) coming back to their nests at Pentulu village. The hotel staff is helpful and we had breakfast in the room instead of the restaurant and the breakfast is quite nice. They provide free shuttle to the city centre (upon your request) and you can SMS or call them to arrange to fetch you back to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa located about 3,5 km from Ubud central. It is located in the middle of rice field. The rice field view is very nice from the room balcony. Also you may see firefly at the night from the balcony. Guests can enjoy a relaxing massage, or go cycling around the property. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange tour bookings, airport transfers, laundry services, etc. The restaurant serves local and international dishes. Free afternoon tea also available. Guests can also order room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel And Spa Bali