“Perfectly serene home away from home”
other travelers have booked this property
A delightful swim is only a few steps away from your room.
Artisan pool with hand carved stone and water features Statue of Lord Ganesha greets you on the front lawn.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
A delightful swim is only a few steps away from your room.
Artisan pool with hand carved stone and water features
Statue of Lord Ganesha greets you on the front lawn.
The hand carved stone/wooden entrance to Villa Laba Puseh
Walk over the coy pond-your beautiful villa awaits!
View of the open air dining room and living room w/ fully loaded entertainment center.
View of the living room/dining room from the courtyard.
Kitchen/bar area with beautiful hand carved stone and wood details.
The kitchen is fully equipped and free bottled drinking water is provided.
Master bedroom with four poster bed overlooking the pool.
Traditional Balinese hand carved furniture decorate both bedrooms.
Master garden shower is adorned with lush greenery, flowers and river stone artistic design.
Master bathroom.
Master bathroom.
Guest Bedroom with beautiful Balinese hand carved furniture.
Wake up to a glorious view of the pool from the guest bedroom!
Guest Bathroom En Suite
Outdoor shower in the guest bathroom.
A wonderful swim awaits you on a sunny day in Bali.
Hand woven sun beds, colorful towels & an extra poolside shower
Nighttime panorama of the villa.
Enjoy a wonderful swim in the moonlight.
My family temple, with hand made offering baskets.
Beautiful offering baskets for my Kemara.
Massage anyone? Eve Spa is located directly adjacent to the villa.
Soak in a warm flower petal bath at Eve Spa
One of the beautiful rice fields that surrounds the villa.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Inspirati...
“Perfectly serene home away from home”
Reviewed July 8, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We could have stayed for a month!
From the beautiful furnishings and welcoming pool, to the extremely helpful staff checking in on us and arranging activities (thank you Ketut!) everything was taken care of and it truly felt like home, only better.
Outdoor showers were lovely and the bedrooms stayed cool with AC. It was close to shopping/dining/performances in downtown Ubud without the sense of being bombarded by crowds; wonderful coffee shop and spa are footsteps away (and so worth it!).
Even before booking, Cheri was immensely helpful with recommendations and giving us an idea of the surrounding areas. Ketut was terrific at arranging our airport arrivals as well. We can't wait to visit again!
Thank you so much for sharing your relaxing, beautiful villa with us!

Jul 9, 2018
Bonnie, thank you for the wonderful review- I am so glad that the two of you had a great time at my home! And kudos to my staff, as I can see that just like guests before you, they took wonderful care of you. I could not agree more about the location as Villa Laba Puseh is so quiet, peaceful and serene but only a 15 minute walk into the hustle and bustle of Ubud for additional activities. I am so glad that my home felt like your home during your stay as my goal is always to make people feel as comfortable as possible when there. I look forward to your return!
steffibes...
Alice Springs
“Peaceful location”
Reviewed June 9, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at this villa,
The beds were really comfortable, the outdoor shower was also great, There were mozzie coils so we didn’t have to fight off mozzies, the pool was cold but once you got in it was refreshing,
The location is really good with a great day spa next door, close to good restaurants and coffee shops and only a 20 minutes walk to Ubud although you do have to dodge the traffic

Jun 21, 2018
Stephanie I am so glad that you had a wonderful time at my home, Villa Laba Puseh! Thank you for the great review and I am so glad you enjoyed the spa and wonderful eateries that are all within a ten minute walk. I hope you found the wonderful and scenic foot paths to stroll that criss cross all over the village. I look forward to your return...because as we all know, once you have been bitten by Bali Magic, you will always come again...and again....
Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 5, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

May 17, 2018
Julie thanks for the great review and I am so glad you had a wonderful time at my home! I could not agree more, because of the location you have everything you need at your fingertips from dining to massages, all in the peace and tranquility of a wonderful setting. I look forward to your next visit....because as we all know, once you have experienced the magic of Bali you will always return.
Irene B
Perth, Australia
“Nice villa in our favourite part of Ubud”
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Enjoyed our stay in Villa Labah Puseh. Quiet peaceful retreat close to restaurants and beautiful rice fields of Ubud. Thank you to all staff and Cheri for sharing your lovely villa with us.

Dec 15, 2017
Irene, it was my pleasure to share my home, Villa Laba Puseh, with you! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come back to my quiet and peaceful retreat the next time you are in Bali.
Grumphrey...
Bideford, United Kingdom
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed July 28, 2016 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Having spent five nights here ( which was not be a nearly enough) all just can say it us pretty much perfect . The villa itself is beautiful, the beds very comfortable , bath rooms and showers great and the pool is lovely. The location is great, with many places to see and eat within easy walking distance. The villa is so peaceful and makes relaxing so easy, it's just faultless. Ketut and Made were so friendly and helpful, as were the other staff. On our last day we had trouble with our transfer to our next accomadation and Made was brilliant in helping us to find other transport. The place was kept spotless for our stay and the breakfasts were delicious.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Just so relaxing
Liked least: Northing
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Jul 29, 2016
Michaela thank you so much for your wonderful review!! Since you are leaving this nearly a year after your stay I can only imagine that you are missing Bali and ready for a return trip. I hope to be able to host you again upon your return.....the peacefulness of Villa Laba Puseh awaits you!!
NZBrewste...
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Return visit and just a great as the previous stay.”
Reviewed July 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I have returned to this villa as I enjoyed it so much the first time. It is very well maintained and so convenient to everything but very quiet and peaceful at the same time. The staff are very personable and are help may the stay even more impressive. A must stay!

Jul 27, 2016
Bruce, thank you for returning to Villa Laba Puseh! I am so glad that you enjoyed it as much the second time around. I look forward to your return in the future.
RLowe1
“Tranquil and peaceful”
Reviewed April 4, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This villa is just divine. Tranquil, peaceful,plenty of restaurants close by, the pool is cool and always clean. We decided to cook b'fast ourselves, so just walked up the Jalan, bought fresh eggs, organic juice and fresh baguette from the bakery.Yum! Cheri is in
contact with you making sure everything is as it should be and Ketut & Made the caretakers are just beautiful.Can't recommend it highly enough

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Apr 9, 2015
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at my home, Villa Laba Puseh! I could not agree more with your description...peace, tranquil, with plenty of great restaurants nearby. I look forward to your return!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing