“Nice villa in our favourite part of Ubud”
other travelers have booked this property
A delightful swim is only a few steps away from your room.
Artisan pool with hand carved stone and water features Statue of Lord Ganesha greets you on the front lawn.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
A delightful swim is only a few steps away from your room.
Artisan pool with hand carved stone and water features
Statue of Lord Ganesha greets you on the front lawn.
The hand carved stone/wooden entrance to Villa Laba Puseh
Walk over the coy pond-your beautiful villa awaits!
View of the open air dining room and living room w/ fully loaded entertainment center.
View of the living room/dining room from the courtyard.
Kitchen/bar area with beautiful hand carved stone and wood details.
The kitchen is fully equipped and free bottled drinking water is provided.
Master bedroom with four poster bed overlooking the pool.
Traditional Balinese hand carved furniture decorate both bedrooms.
Master garden shower is adorned with lush greenery, flowers and river stone artistic design.
Master bathroom.
Master bathroom.
Guest Bedroom with beautiful Balinese hand carved furniture.
Wake up to a glorious view of the pool from the guest bedroom!
Guest Bathroom En Suite
Outdoor shower in the guest bathroom.
A wonderful swim awaits you on a sunny day in Bali.
Hand woven sun beds, colorful towels & an extra poolside shower
Nighttime panorama of the villa.
Enjoy a wonderful swim in the moonlight.
My family temple, with hand made offering baskets.
Beautiful offering baskets for my Kemara.
Massage anyone? Eve Spa is located directly adjacent to the villa.
Soak in a warm flower petal bath at Eve Spa
One of the beautiful rice fields that surrounds the villa.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Irene B
Perth, Australia
“Nice villa in our favourite part of Ubud”
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Enjoyed our stay in Villa Labah Puseh. Quiet peaceful retreat close to restaurants and beautiful rice fields of Ubud. Thank you to all staff and Cheri for sharing your lovely villa with us.

Dec 15, 2017
Irene, it was my pleasure to share my home, Villa Laba Puseh, with you! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come back to my quiet and peaceful retreat the next time you are in Bali.
Grumphrey...
Bideford, United Kingdom
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed July 28, 2016 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Having spent five nights here ( which was not be a nearly enough) all just can say it us pretty much perfect . The villa itself is beautiful, the beds very comfortable , bath rooms and showers great and the pool is lovely. The location is great, with many places to see and eat within easy walking distance. The villa is so peaceful and makes relaxing so easy, it's just faultless. Ketut and Made were so friendly and helpful, as were the other staff. On our last day we had trouble with our transfer to our next accomadation and Made was brilliant in helping us to find other transport. The place was kept spotless for our stay and the breakfasts were delicious.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Just so relaxing
Liked least: Northing
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Jul 29, 2016
Michaela thank you so much for your wonderful review!! Since you are leaving this nearly a year after your stay I can only imagine that you are missing Bali and ready for a return trip. I hope to be able to host you again upon your return.....the peacefulness of Villa Laba Puseh awaits you!!
NZBrewste...
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Return visit and just a great as the previous stay.”
Reviewed July 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I have returned to this villa as I enjoyed it so much the first time. It is very well maintained and so convenient to everything but very quiet and peaceful at the same time. The staff are very personable and are help may the stay even more impressive. A must stay!

Jul 27, 2016
Bruce, thank you for returning to Villa Laba Puseh! I am so glad that you enjoyed it as much the second time around. I look forward to your return in the future.
RLowe1
“Tranquil and peaceful”
Reviewed April 4, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This villa is just divine. Tranquil, peaceful,plenty of restaurants close by, the pool is cool and always clean. We decided to cook b'fast ourselves, so just walked up the Jalan, bought fresh eggs, organic juice and fresh baguette from the bakery.Yum! Cheri is in
contact with you making sure everything is as it should be and Ketut & Made the caretakers are just beautiful.Can't recommend it highly enough

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Apr 9, 2015
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at my home, Villa Laba Puseh! I could not agree more with your description...peace, tranquil, with plenty of great restaurants nearby. I look forward to your return!
Nicky W
Perth, Australia
“Beautiful & Relaxing villa”
Reviewed December 21, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

The villa is located within walking distance of the markets and main shopping area, but away from the hustle and bustle. We hired a scooter directly across the road and the spa at the entrance of the villa was fabulous. Madè made us a tasty breakfast of eggs on toast and pancakes with fruit for $5 per person. Komang came in to clean the villa every morning and Katut was very helpful on our arrival. They were all extremely friendly and helpful and made our stay even more enjoyable.
The villa is comfortably furnished and the pool is lovely. The bedding is the only reason for the score of 4 out of 5. The mattresses were good, but there are only 2 pillows per double bed and they were very flat and uncomfortable. The quilt was also very flimsy. Other than that, there was not anything that we could fault. We loved our 4 day stay and hope to return next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and location
Liked least: The pillows
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Dec 22, 2014
Nicky I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Yes, I have a fantastic staff! I so agree, one of the great things about Villa Laba Puseh is its convenient location to the spa, restaurants and shopping, but it is tucked away in its own little quiet, private paradise. I will definitely address the extra pillows with my villa manager. I look forward to your return on your next trip to Bali!
Mrspstoke...
Hobart
“Wonderful Private Villa”
Reviewed November 23, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Thoroughly recommend this place. It is very clean, comfortable and well appointed. The entrance is beautiful with a path over a fish pond. The architecture, lay out and furnishings were all stylish and in the best of Balinese taste. It was situated close to everything yet quiet and peaceful. A mobile phone was provided to enable us to arrange transport and other services and everyone was most helpful and very nice. It will be our first choice in accommodation in Ubud next time.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the swimming pool, the bathrooms, the bed
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Nov 24, 2014
Peta and Michael, thank you for the lovely review! I am so glad that you enjoyed yourselves and hope that next time you will be able to stay longer. And I could not agree more--I have a wonderful and caring staff who look after all of my guests like family. They are the best!
NZBrewste...
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Best holiday ever and mostly thanks to this awesome Villa!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I would like to highly recommend this villa as it ticks every box for the perfect holiday. It is conveniently located in the quiet but vibrant picturesque village of Penestanan and within walking distance to Ubud. This is the real Bali!

This newly built beautiful villa is the perfect place to recharge and refresh - you wont want to leave. The villa is private and peaceful - you get the feeling you are removed from the world...however there is a spa, shops, great cafes and a taxi stand just steps away. I also enjoyed my 5 minute walk to yoga each morning at Intuitive Flow.

All rooms overlook the pool and I loved the open air lounge and kitchen. The bedrooms are large and comfortable and each has its own ensuite - I particularity loved the outdoor shower - private but dappled with sun.

The villa is cleaned daily by Made and Komang - both lovely people and a real pleasure to see everyday. My time here became home!

During my 4 weeks here and seeing other rentals advertised -this villa had to be the best villa (excellent feel, character, energy as well as best layout)

I feel fortunate to had the privilege to experience this wonderful piece of paradise and cant wait to return. This villa is a definite must!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pictures on web dont do it justice - better in person :)
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 19, 2014
I am so glad that my home became your personal private paradise for a month! I could not agree more--the peacefulness and tranquility that one feels when staying there is fabulous. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the many offerings just a few steps away in the village also, from cafes to shopping to the spas and yoga classes. I look forward to your return in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing