1,241 results
All reviewscascades restaurantterrace villalembah spaour honeymoonprivate poolswim up barmain poolpure luxuryheaven on eartha la carte breakfasthalf day touramazing hotelcoffee plantationcar servicehuge bedromantic getawayon demand
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

and I say The Price is really annoyed but beside that all experience that i got there, is really amazing, beautiful view, you can see many amazing place there,, very very friendly staff, it so beautiful place to visit.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2018

We stayed 7 nights at the Viceroy in one of the deluxe terrace pool villas and had a thoroughly brilliant time. We had high expectations based on recommendations from our Kuoni travel agent and we were not disappointed. From start to finish there is nothing we could have imagined differently. Our villa was beautiful and had a stunning view across the jungle. We had a villa on one of the lower levels and felt really immersed in the jungle. Having the heated pool as well made it lovely to use at all times of the day. The restaurant was also excellent. Breakfast each day was lovely and we enjoyed the amuse bouche each morning in addition to the fruit platter and plentiful options. W also ate at the Cascades restaurant in the evening and the BBQ pork was the best main course I have ever eaten. The staff were more than helpful and it was particularly nice to make use of the private shuttle service to go in an out of Ubud which we did for both dinners, shopping and sightseeing. We also enjoyed a couples massage and full body scrub which was lovely as well, especially being able to enjoy it in our private villa.

Room Tip: Ask for a villa on the lower levels to feel in the midst of the jungle.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We picked Bali as our travel agent suggested this hotel. Which we I have to say the pictures had us hooked ! We spent 4 nights here during our 10 night stay in Bali ..

We were worried this hotel wouldn’t live up to expectations! Actually it exceeded them. From the moment we arrived to when we left this hotel and its staff wowed us !!

We stayed in a terrace pool villa which was stunning . It was very spacious and felt very authentic Balinese style , spotlessly clean .The most amazing thing was sunbathing whilst watching the monkeys playing in the jungle opposite which is something I will treasure for
ever !

Food was just gorgeous from breakfast having a huge menu to chose from everything we had tasted amazing! Room service the food tasted just as good .The evening meals was just delicious compliments to the awesome chef!!!

This hotel wouldn’t be the same with out the amazing staff, each and everyone greets you with the warmest of smiles . They are a real credit to this hotel the restaurant manager, spa ladies , waiting staff the pool cleaner the list can go on ..can’t do enough to make you happy ! Nothing is ever to much trouble !

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for making our honeymoon beyond perfect! The day we left I cried as I’ve never felt such warmth and hospitality in such a genuine way! I really hope one day we can return to experience that once again ! Much love and respect to you all
From the newly weds Mr and Mrs Smith

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

WOW. What a place!! Amazing hotel, amazing staff, amazing food.
The food was the best I’ve ever had in my entire life! Very special for our honeymoon
This hotel is worth every penny.
Perfect throughout thank you so much

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited Bali earlier this year for over a week and had a amazing holiday. The staff were really friendly,polite and professional. We ate at the CasCade Restaurant frequently and the food was delicious and always to a high standard. We would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Ubud.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family