Tripadvisor

from $65.00
from $52.61
from $70.52
More Info
All reviews svarga loka spa staff body wrap excellent massage spa experience penestanan turmeric pampered pampering oils treatment session masseuse kadek yoga
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

This was my first visit to Bali. Ayusha Wellness Centre was the perfect introduction to this amazing country. The staff were always friendly, obliging and helpful.

Puspa was the perfect guide. She listened to what my interests were and showed me some wonderful places. She was so kind and thoughtful and I appreciated everything she did for me. Certainly her presence made my holiday very special.

I had many massages which were all wonderful. Thank you to the very special, happy spa staff for making such an effort to make my holiday so relaxing.

The reception and restaurant staff displayed excellent customer service not to mention the drivers who safely drove Puspa and I on our excursions in the crazy traffic!

The housekeeping staff did a great job in cleaning my room efficiently and unobtrusively.

Lastly, the food was fabulous. A varied yummy menu!

Thank you very much to all the wonderful, happy staff who made my holiday relaxing, enjoyable and memorable. It was a pleasure to meet you all.

Keep up the good work!

Best wishes to you all.
Sue, Australia

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 3, 2019

I have been a guest to Ayusha Wellness for more than 4 years now. Each time I'm in Bali, it's my fav spa to get pampered. It's the best in the Ubud area. The surroundings are magical; Svarga Loka resort is a healing place for the mind and body. The service and attention to detail are out of this world. The therapists will do their best and more to get you comfortable and ready for a formidable experience. If you prefer a strong massage like me, ask for Emi, she will unblock all those sore spots in no time. For mani pedi and art nail, ask for Puspa, she is the expert.
They have an extensive menu and packages you can choose from.
At the end of your treatments, you will experience a traditional Balinese blessing.
Afterwards unwind by the pool sipping a coconut water or eating at the restaurant. Then you are ready to go back to the hectic Ubud center! Enjoy...

Date of experience: December 2019
SvargaLokaResort, Manager at Ayusha Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

Warmest greetings from Ayusha Wellness Spa

On behalf of our team at Ayusha Wellness Spa, we would like to thank you very much for your review in our TripAdvisor list.
We believe this review will help everyone to be able to imagine our service before they come to our spa.

Once again thank you so much and we really appreciate it.
We will share your review to all of our team to encourage their spirit in giving the best service to our guest

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 7, 2019

I visited for the yoga and wellness package for a week during a 1 month stay in Bali and it couldn’t have gone better. Everyone was so lovely and attentive and couldn’t do enough for you. The massages were probably the best I’ve ever had and to top it off the lady who created my itinerary was the sweetest lady in the world! Buspa was both so caring and knowledgable of everything whether it be the treatments or the excursions she planned for me and I’m forever grateful.

Relaxed, refreshed, rejuvenated!

Date of experience: October 2019
SvargaLokaResort, Manager at Ayusha Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2019

Dear Charlie

Warmest greeting from Ayusha team

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and giving your detailed feed backs on series of your pleasant experience in our spa

We are so happy to know that you enjoyed the treatment and personalized caring service

Once again thank you very much for choosing Adiwana Svargaloka and Ayusha spa and We look forward to welcoming you back to providing you with many more memorable experience at our Spa and Resort

Best Regard

Reviewed October 18, 2019

Thoroughly enjoyed my massage with Puspa. Reached the spots I needed work on, have been back already and will go again. Polite and friendly. Awesome thank you.

Date of experience: September 2019

Warmest Greetings from Ayusha Wellness Spa,

Thank you so much for writing a short but wonderful review on our Tripadvisor
And listing with fantastic rating.
We are glad to hear that you had great time with us and enjoyed your massage

We do hope to look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Best Regard,

Reviewed October 18, 2019

Puspa was very skilled and her ability and intuition with massage therapy was one of the best massage experiences I’ve had! Can highly recommend to any traveller seeking an extremely professional massage, thank you Puspa!

Date of experience: July 2019

Warmest Greetings from Ayusha Wellness Spa,

Thank you so much for writing a short but wonderful review on our Tripadvisor
And listing with fantastic rating.
We are glad to hear that you had great time with us and enjoyed your massage