It's our last night here (7 nights) and neither of us want to leave! Love the location, and LOVE the pool! I agree with some other reviewers though, needs more sun lounges.
Breakfast - my partner and I pretty much stuck to option 2 (omelette, banana pancake, fruit, juice, coffee) and we especially love the banana pancakes :-) staff were lovely and let us swap the pineapple juice with watermelon juice (each breaky option comes with a set juice).
Rooms - we were originally in studio 4 which had very little light (not much of a problem since we were out exploring or by the pool!) due to the construction next door. Not their fault though. We extended our stay by 3 nights and were moved to an upstairs room at the very back - huge windows on 2 sides of the room with plenty of light!!! Loved our second room even more :-) and they moved all of our stuff into the new room while we were out.
Staff - are lovely! Very accommodating, and eager to help. We built up quite a good rapport with them. My partner left his hat at a restaurant on the other side of Ubud, staff called the restaurant and then went and collected it for him! Our room was always clean and staff were always friendly :-)
Spa - the day spa is, of course, more expensive than the ones you can access off the streets (but what's $3 difference when it means you don't have to walk ? :-)), and the spa staff were very sweet and good at their job! Definitely recommend the traditional Balinese massage from them :-)
Construction next door - was a bit of a shame but we needed to be up fairly early most days anyway so wasn't too much of a hassle for us :-)
We don't want to leave tomorrow and will definitely return (Bali and Ubud in particular have captured our hearts!!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows is ideal and a peaceful place to stay with your family in Ubud. Located in the middle of Ubud. Close to Yoga Barn, Coco supermarket, monkey forest, ect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tunjung Mas Bungalows and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows And Resort Ubud, Bali