ROOM: The room is dark and depressing. The bathroom and sheets were dirty, the furniture was old, cheap and falling apart. And as if that's not disheartening enough, there was a rodent in my bathroom in the middle of the night.
STAFF: When I told the staff about the rodent, the guy shoved a towel in the vent hole where the rat came in through, and jokingly offered to spend the night with me. That made me even more uncomfortable as I was a single female traveling alone. Then I decided to find another hotel and the staff was more interested in making sure that I paid in full then they were in helping me to find suitable accommodations. Overall, I think the staff was inexperienced and definitely not service oriented.
VIEW: The advertisements said there was a view of the rice paddies. The view is of a construction site next door, with a tiny rice paddy on the side of the construction site.
Please do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. There are plenty of lovely clean and professionally run places in Ubud that are less expensive than this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows is ideal and a peaceful place to stay with your family in Ubud. Located in the middle of Ubud. Close to Yoga Barn, Coco supermarket, monkey forest, ect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tunjung Mas Bungalows and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows And Resort Ubud, Bali