I Booked a standard room on line 50$ a night which is a good price. Swimming pool is small and some of the furniture needs changing. Beautiful garden well maintained. The staff is very nice and the receptionists are very helpful. The only downside right now is that there is a big construction site next door, they start at around 715am so if you like a lie down look for somewhere else. The inconvenience is not as much if you stay in a bungalow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows is ideal and a peaceful place to stay with your family in Ubud. Located in the middle of Ubud. Close to Yoga Barn, Coco supermarket, monkey forest, ect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tunjung Mas Bungalows and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows And Resort Ubud, Bali