Standard rooms are very good, very clean and comfortable with a garden view. The only downfall is not enough storage space in bathroom, as it is quite cramped where toilet and basin is (could have just been my room layout). Overall the resort looks beautiful. Gede also, is only too willing to help you with anything and is a very nice man. Staff are friendly and courteous. Breakfast is delivered to your room at the time requested based on an order menu or you can eat in lobby area. The hotel is around a 20 minute walk to the centre of Ubud but only a 5 minute walk to Perama Bus Station and a 10 minute walk to Monkey Forest. Taxis are around 20,000rp to get to central area. There is a pool hall just down the road which is cheap and a good place to meet other travellers. I had a great time here whipping Murcutt's butt off!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunjung Mas Resort Ubud is ideal and a peaceful place to stay with your family in Ubud. Owned and operated by local. The owner is a family of wood carver in Mas village. Tunjung Mas Resort Ubud located in the middle of Ubud. Close to Yoga Barn, Coco supermarket, monkey forest, ect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tunjung Mas Resort Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Tunjung Mas Resort Ubud Bali