We stayed at KajaNe Mua Dec 21-26 2013. It is a great place that has friendly staff. The breakfasts were included and much choice was available. We had dinner there once and it was excellent. There are many other good restaurants nearby. The room was tastefully designed. Perhaps the only negative comment could be the multi-level bathroom. Late at night this can be treacherous! In any case, Ubud is not a place to go for anyone with walking challenges so this is just a minor thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali