Beautiful setting, great view..on the 4th floor - 60 steps up and 60 steps , no problem..just saying. The photo above is of the pool, BUT...there are constructions taking place and you CAN hear them grinding throughout the day. It is quite an eyesore when you look to the right, which is one concrete mass...to the left , its breath taking. Breakfast was awesome. Staff really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali