We spent two nights here and I think I should have spent more time here rather than Kuta/Seminayak. Ubud is like this quiet peaceful place where you can do a lot of walking, cycling, trekking and Kajane Mua is right on the most lively road (Monkey Forest) in Ubud. They have awesome breakfast that they serve in the room and the dinner was great too. The interiors of the room is very tastefully done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali