We stayed there 4 nights in 2 different types of villas.
Both villas were with privates pool.
Location of the hotel is in the main street of Ubud, so this is perfect for sightseeing and restaurant. You can go by walk anywhere.
The hotel is very nice, 5 stars service. The villas are of a great standing. nothing much to say. we had a very nice stay. The staff was very good. We ate to the restaurant one night and again food and service were very good.
The only thing we didn't enjoy was their SPA, it was a bit rustic... We should have done the massage in our villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali