kajane mua is, as others seem to agree, a wonderful place to stay in central ubud. we stayed in a mansion room, upstairs, with sufficient privacy. the villas looked nice too, especially for those who wish to stay in and relax. we enjoyed everything there including the nature-surrounded spa, breakfast with ample choices, beautifully decorated gardens, prompt car service... the list goes on. afternoon tea, which we did not even need to ask for because the staff always offered on ahead, was especially nice when returning from walking around in heat.
one thing to be noted is the noise. it was not the traffic per se but the bar across from the street; bad music, live, till late. so unfortunate but unavoidable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali