I just returned from another wonderful week at KajaneMua. This time I stayed in a Telaga room - beautiful, spacious, modern, comfortable. The only thing I didn't like is that I could hear people upstairs at times. Great breakfast, unequaled service, terrific happy hour(s)! This really is everything I think of for a relaxing holiday. The only thing I could criticize is that the large pool is very difficult to get out of, with very high steps and the ladder's top rung is very low beneath the water and requires the splits to get one leg up outside. Every staff member is excellent and ever so friendly. They even gave me a present when I left - so thoughtful. I can't wait to go back, and I will....soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali