We stayed in a Danu Mansion at Kajane Mua in December 2011 and loved it! When we checked into our room, it looked and smelt beautiful. To make it extra special, the bath was filled with beautiful flowers. The rooms are gorgeous, the bed is super comfy and the pool is tranquil and relaxing. Although the pool is shared between 4 villas, we seemed to have it all to ourselves and the area was always peaceful. The grounds are amazing and so very lush! The staff are all so friendly and provide such great, personalised service. Their attention to detail is something we really appreciated. We stayed with our 2 year old son and all the staff took the time to know his name, which we thought was very sweet. Every time we returned back to our room in the afternoon, we'd soon be greeted with afternoon tea. The breakfast was also amazing! Ubud itself is also fantastic with fabulous dining (especially 3 Monkeys) and it has a lot more to offer than Kuta and its surrounding areas. Overall, a great place to stay. We hope to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali